So this is the new blog. I've decided to start this for several reasons, most of which have to do with new beginnings for the new year. So to start 2010 off right, I'll let you know why and what I'll be writing about.
1. I have become obsessed with photography. I love taking pictures and playing around in photoshop. I may do a 365 project and this would be a great place to post my pics.
2. I need to lose weight. I have been steadily gaining all that I lost for our wedding last year. I now need to lose around 100 pounds. I will begin my journey this January and I think blogging about it will keep me accountable.
3. We are trying to have a baby. We are hoping to have a 2010 baby and if we are blessed enough for that to happen, this medium is a great place to give updates to anyone that is interested.
4. We all know that I bake a lot, and I mean A LOT. I have a recipe blog but I will probably post food stuff here as well, just 'cause it is more concise that way.
5. I love a good bargain. I love the hunt for a great deal and coupons. I have tons of resources that I am always sharing with people anyway, so I will be posting lots of shopping advice, coupon codes, and budget tips.
6. We travel quite a bit so I'll be posting pictures and information of the places we see.
7. I talk (type) a lot. I'll keep typing even if no one is reading. I guess a blog is good for that.
So there you have it. I hope 2010 brings health, joy, and love to everyone.
In case you were wondering...the name of the blog is quote from The Godfather.