Thursday, January 7, 2010

Project 365

I've been thinking of starting Project 365. The basic premise of this project is to take a picture every day for 1 year or 365 days. Each picture should show improved photographic skill. Photography has become a huge hobby of mine and I am slowly learning new techniques and playing around with creative photos. Doing this project will force me to learn all of the functions of my camera and hopefully start taking stellar pictures.

Before I jumped right into my first picture in the project, I went through all of my old pictures. I wanted to see what my style has been up to this point. It was pretty interesting going through all of those pictures. I've decided to post my favorites here. Please feel free to critique and offer suggestions for what I should aim for in the coming 365 pictures.

1 comment: