Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Week 2 Weigh In

OK, today is the first day of week 2 and it is time to weigh in and see how I'm doing on this challenge.

Weight - 243.2 (+.2 pounds)
This was expected. I knew that adding all of the exercise that this program requires would initially add weight and then burn it really fast. It's the whole "muscle weighs more than fat" thing. Muscle also burns calories faster than fat so I should be losing from here on out.

Hips - 51 inches (-2 inches)
Waist - 42 inches (-2 inches)
Bust - 40 inches (no change)
Bicep - 14.5 inches (-.5 inch)
Thighs - 28.5 (+.5 inch)
Calves - 17 inches (+.5 inch)
My increase in leg size was expected because of all of the elliptical work I've been doing.
Dress size - 20 (no change)
It take a loss of roughly 4 inches to change sizes so I should be down a size in the next week or two.

I'm happy with my results this week. I hope that the loss continues at this pace for the next 11 weeks. I know the the inches will not be this big every week, if they were then I would have a 20 inch waist at the end of the challenge and I KNOW that won't happen. Just keepin' it real here.

No comments:

Post a Comment