Thursday, February 18, 2010

Week 6 Weigh-In plus progress photos

I did not count last week as one of my 12 weeks on the challenge. Even though I stuck to the diet most days, I cheated quite a bit and skipped too many workouts. So this will be counted as week 6. This is my halfway point in the challenge!

I still didn't stay on course 100% but I did much better than the previous week. My bad week shows in my weight and measurements but I'm back to the plan and doing well again. I can really tell a difference in how I feel when I go off diet. I get really lethargic and just feel gross. I retain water from all of the salty and greasy bad food, which makes it tough to workout.

Well, enough justifying. Let's get to the good stuff. Here are this week's measurements.

Weight - 241.2 (-.4 pounds)
Hips - 49 inches (-1 inch)
Waist - 39 inches (-2 inches)
Bust - 36.5 inches (-1 inch)
Bicep - 14 inches (-.5 inch)
Thighs - 27 inches (+.5 inch)
Calves - 16.5 inches (-.5 inch)

My overall losses from week 1 to week 6 are as follows:

Weight: -1.8 pounds (Not great but I'll take what I can get right now.)
Hips: -4 inches
Waist: -5 inches
Bust: -3.5 inches
Bicep: -1 inch
Thighs: -1 inch
Calves: No net change (This is most likely because of all of the elliptical workouts.)

Obviously I've had the most significant change in my waist and hip area. My clothes are fitting better and I'm feeling better. I can't even imagine how I will look if I lose another 5 inches from my waist in the coming 6 weeks.

So here are my progress pictures. I was shocked when I looked at them side by side.

No comments:

Post a Comment