Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Week 7 Weigh-In

So here we are at week 7. I'm still plugging along on this diet. I'm a little frustrated that I'm not seeing huge results. I need to keep reminding myself that I am seeing SOME progress and that is better than nothing, or worse continuing to gain weight.

So here are this week's stats:

Weight - 241.2 (no change)
Hips - 48 inches (-1 inch)
Waist - 38.5 inches (-.5 inch)
Bust - 36 inches (-.5 inch)
Bicep - 14 inches (no change)
Thighs - 26 inches (-1 inch)
Calves - 16.5 inches (no change)

Thanks to my brother Thomas, who is having great success on Weight Watchers, I have decided to post my food diary. Thomas made the point of questioning my portion sizes, wondering if that may be why I have not had a greater weight loss. I think it would be beneficial to anyone who might be interested in the Body for Life challenge to see what and how much I am eating each day. It may also reveal some changes that I should make in my diet. I will also include my daily exercise, so you can get a feel for how much activity is included in my challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment