Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Its been awhile

I know I haven't posted anything in a few days, almost a week actually. I just got burned out. I'm trying to launch my graphic design business, so I've been doing a lot of work with logos, web design, printing projects, etc. I've been working on projects for a couple of new clients and we are leaving for the Gettysburg paranormal conference in a couple of days. So, I've been trying to get our logo, t-shirts, website, and business cards finished before we go.

I just didn't have time to post my food log every day and to be completely honest, I kind of felt weighed down by it. I've been "dieting" for 2 months now and I've seen very little progress. I've lost a total of 6 pounds. 6 POUNDS!! I feel like I've been busting my butt for very little pay off and it gets tiring. I know the saying, "you didn't gain it overnight so you won't lose it overnight", but really I'd like to see more than what I have.

I'm in the 2 week wait right now, so my nerves are a little shot. I obsess about everything, but that is just my nature. I'm hoping it works this month, because from here we move on to medicated cycles. I'd like to say that we did it naturally but it is what it is I guess. I do know that my doctor is completely ok with me continuing to exercise and eat healthy (limit calories) once I am pregnant so I won't have to completely stop what I'm doing.

So, I have started my food journal again today. I can't guarantee that I'll get around to posting it everyday but at least I'll still be keeping track for myself. I may do "bulk" postings where I post my food log for several days at a time. We'll see how it works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment