Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Week 8 Weigh In

So here we are, 8 weeks into the diet. I don't feel like I've made huge leaps and bounds in progress but this week was much better than previous weeks. I'm hoping this is a new trend that will continue through the weeks and months.

Here are the numbers for this week:

Weight - 239.4 (-1.8 pounds) This is the most I've lost in a week so far.
Hips - 48 inches (no change)
Waist - 38 inches (-.5 inch)
Bust - 36 inches (no change)
Arms - 14 inches (no change)
Thighs - 25.5 inches (-.5 inches)
Calves - 16 inches (-.5 inches)

My weigh loss was great this week but I'm lacking in size/measurement loss. I hope that gets better as the weeks go on. I really want to lose as much weight as I can before getting pregnant. I'm aiming to keep losing around 2 pounds per week.

No comments:

Post a Comment