Sunday, March 14, 2010

Week 9 Weigh-In

Ok, ok. I know I'm late. I haven't posted my food log in a few days and I should have posted my weigh in on Wednesday. I've been stressing out about my insurance and some medical stuff going on and just didn't have time to blog. I did weigh and measure on Wednesday so these totals are correct for this week. I'll start the food log again today.

Weight - 239.4 (no change)
Hips - 47.5 inches (-.5 inch)
Waist - 37.5 inches (-.5 inch)
Bust - 35.5 inches (-.5 inch)
Bicep - 14 inches (no change)
Thighs - 25.5 inches (no change)
Calves - 16 inches (no change)

My weight this week is looking good so far, I'm anxious to see how much I lose by Wednesday. I really need to watch my calorie intake more and I need to get back on the exercise train. I've decided to tweak my workouts so that I'm doing more cardio and less strength training. I think that will be more efficient for weight loss. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment