Sunday, April 18, 2010

Starting over

Tomorrow I will begin posting my food log and weigh-ins once more. I will not be following the Body for Life challenge but will be following a modified version of it. I plan to keep my calories between 1400 and 1500 a day. I will still eat lean proteins, whole grain carbs, and lots of fruits and veggies. I will continue to monitor my caffeine and sugar intake, especially since those two things have really bad side-effects with the Metformin that I take. I also plan to up my cardio and lessen my strength training. I will try to do an hour of cardio 3-4 days a week. Now that the weather is getting nicer, I'll be able to start doing more outside.

I had the HSG done a week ago. It was incredibly painful but everything looked good. No blockages and no abnormalities. I'm in the 2 week wait right now and I'm taking Prometrium. I hate the side-effects but it is a necessary evil. I hope we're successful this month, I'm getting tired of all the medications and being poked and prodded all of the time. Although that probably won't change much once I'm pregnant so I guess I should just get used to it.

My starting weigh-in will be tomorrow morning. I'll also start my progress pictures again. I'm trying to stay positive through this whole process but it is starting to wear on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment