Monday, May 31, 2010

Monday weigh-in...not good

I'm finally back home. I kind of wish I was back in Phoenix just so I could see my weight on mom's uncalibrated scale. *sigh*

I gained weight while I was away. I knew it would happen. I really wasn't working out very hard and I really wasn't watching what I ate. I had a lot of candy, ice cream, coffee with flavored creamers, etc. Lots of calories that I know better about.

What can I say? I was on vacation and enjoying myself a little too much. Now that I'm home, I'm back on the wagon. Back to working out and watching calories. I feel horrible that I took a huge step back but it is what it is I guess. All I can do now is try to lose it again.

Weight: 239.0 (+1.8 pounds)
Hips: 49 (no change)
Waist: 39.5 (-.5 inches)
Bust: 37 (no change)
Arms: 14.5 (no change)
Thighs: 26 (+1 inch)
Calves: 17 (+.5 inch)

No comments:

Post a Comment