Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Weigh In

I realized that I skipped my weigh in last week. It completely slipped my mind. Although I don't think it really makes much of a difference. I seem to be on a plateau. I haven't lost any weight since getting back from Phoenix. I've fluctuated 1 pound up and down. I still haven't lost the four pounds that I gained while on vacation.

I am definitely frustrated but I'm hoping that the C25K program will help get me over the hump and back to losing weight. I'm starting week 2 of the program and it is going much better than I expected. I'm going about 2.5 miles alternating between walking and jogging. I really like that the workouts are timed, it helps me get through them knowing how long I have to do each task.

I have gone back to The Daily Plate once again. I feel like I have gotten off track with my calorie intake, so I'm tracking once again.

I will be starting some new meds this week. One of the side effects can be water retention. I hope it doesn't effect my weight too much. We shall see.

Here are this week's measurements.

Weight: 237. (-.4 pounds)
Hips: 49 inches (-1 inch)
Waist: 40 inches (+1 inch)
Bust: 38 inches (+1 inch)
Arms: 14 inches (no change)
Thighs: 25 inches (-1 inch)
Calves: 16.5 inches (no change)

No comments:

Post a Comment